APPLYING TO KINGSWOOD
If you would like to apply to send your child to Kingswood, please follow the steps below:
- Applications are considered from a year prior to anticipated entry. Applications received earlier will be held and considered at the appropriate time.
- Download an application form (click here) or request the Marketing Manager to send you one, either electronically or in hard copy format.
- Complete the application form (you can fill it in online and print it for the signatures) ensuring that all information is completed and that the application is signed in the appropriate places (please note that BOTH parents must sign the form).
- Submit the application to the Marketing Manager together with a copy of the pupil's birth certificate and most recent school report.
- Any other certificates or relevant reports pertinent to the application may be attached.
- Admissions are generally based on the pupil's school report, but an applicant may be required to come to the school for an interview and, where necessary, an academic assessment.
- Once an application has been considered, parents will be notified as to whether the pupil has been accepted or not. If successful, a confirmation form will be sent to the parent which should be signed and returned together with the enrolment fee.
- Once admission is confirmed, parents will receive various other documents, including clothing lists, etc.
For enquiries about applications for admission to Kingswood, phone :
Marketing Manager - Mr Andy Long on +27 (0) 46-603 6627 / +27 82 574 1761
or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +27 (0) 46 622 3084
Fax to email: +27 86 685 3857